117 Hall Lane,
What We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Website usage data
- Information relevant to visitor inquiries
How We Use Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Customizing the website for you
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Sending periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting
- Market research purposes
We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We use this information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and managed in accordance with current regulations. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It allows our website to identify your computer as you view different pages. Cookies store your preferences, allowing websites and applications to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you.
- Analyze our web traffic to improve website structure, design, content, and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Store information about your preferences
- Recognize when you return to our website
- Test content on our website
Accepting or declining cookies is your choice. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For more information about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Links to Other Websites
Our website provides links to other sites that may interest you. However, we do not have control over their content, functionality, or privacy practices once you leave our site. Thus, we cannot be responsible for any data you provide to those websites and their privacy statements will apply. Be cautious and review the privacy statement of any site you visit.
Controlling Your Information
You have the right to limit or refuse the collection and use of your personal information, in the following ways:
- Look for the opt-out box when filling out a form on our website, if you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously agreed to the use of your information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind by contacting us, using the information found below.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- We may share your information with third parties for promotional purposes, but only if you tell us that you are interested.
- Econovex Fires may use hosting services that are provided by third-party vendors.
If you need to correct or update your information, please contact us using the information provided below.